Medical Product Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Train clinical end users on the medical technology solutions just commissioned.
- Update / educate clinical practitioners on specific, next level medical technologies, protocols, studies towards better patient outcome.
- Assist healthcare institutions comply with the level of medical services required of them by the regulatory environment (e.g. DOH, Philhealth, Republic Acts, etc.)
- Package medical technology solutions by which healthcare institutions can adopt them from science based approach, procurement, return on investment assurance, medical equipment up time, among others.
- Clinical Experience
- Nursing Board Passer
- MS Office Proficient
- Strong Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Passionate about Health
- Detail oriented
- Willing to travel around the country
- Ready to interact w/ patients